The Sutherland Trust Autumn Lecture. Presented by Susie Orbach: What does Therapy have to say about personal and political life and how do we do it?
Edinburgh, 30th October
The Royal College of Psychiatrists in Scotland, in association with The Melanie Klein Trust. Medical Psychotherapy Faculty Conference. Before and beyond words: Exploring Melanie Klein’s work and influence. Pitlochry, November 2017
Psychoanalytic Events in Newcastle: A celebration of the publication of The Collected Works of D. W. Winnicott.
Newcastle, 25th November 2017
- The International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychoses. Making Real Change Happen, the 20th International Congress, Liverpool, August 2017
- Jeff Eaton seminars (28/29 May 2016)
- ‘The Past in the Present‘ (5 September 2015)
- ‘Containing the Disturbing Patient Within a Psychoanalytic Setting’ (24 September 2011)
- ‘From Me to You: A Psychoanalytic Perspective on Graditude’ (20 September 2008)
- ‘Learning to Listen, Listening to Learn: A Psychoanalytic Perspective’ (28 October 2006)
- ‘Depression – A Psychoanalytic Perspective’ (18 June 2005)